“Elhim-iskra” ltd Pazardjik is a leading producer of acid-leaded starter batteries with a well established reputation and 49 years of tradition. The products of the manufacturer are in full accordance with the requirements of the European standard EN 60095. The full range of starter batteries, from 12 V/ 44 Ah to 12 V/ 230 Ah, fully satisfies the demand of the market. The production of the factory is divided into three major product lines:
Standard starter batteries - St
This product series ranges from 12 V/ 44 Ah to 12 V/ 230 Ah and has a universal application, absolute reliability and the standard case for the company - high quality.
Starter batteries type Ca (free of maintenance)+
This new product series of starter batteries is in full accordance with the European type number (ETN). During the manufacturing process of this type of starter batteries a lead-calcium alloy and a new technology is used for the production of active mass. The product series ranges from 12 V/ 44 Ah to 12 V/ 100 Ah. This product series has the following advantages:
- no need for maintenance if exploited properly
- no need to add distilled water; the usage of calcium alloys reduces the expenditure of water to minimum levels
- the condition of the battery is determined visually, on the lid a special “eye” is existent which informs about the current status of the battery
Starter batteries type – EXE (free of maintenance)
This product series ranges from 12 V/ 44 Ah to 12 V/ 230 Ah. All the advantages of product series type Ca also apply to this new type of battery. Moreover, further advantages are:
- the battery is closed absolutely hermitic which prevents the leakage of electrolyte when the battery is flipped or rotated to more than 90 degrees of inclination.
- the battery has extra damage and explosive protection – the lid is extra protected.
- the percentage of self discharge is very low.